yearbook

In case you didn't know, I am a yearbook advisor for a college in South Carolina. It's pretty fun, sometimes. I found out today that I will have to attend convention with them. Any other time I would be soooo excited... but the convention is the week of my wedding. I know I'm going to be so stressed out and trying to figure out every last detail before I have to leave for my wedding.

I know Danielle and John will be fun so that eases things a little bit. (they are my editors) I do plan to buy us a nice dinner courtesy of the school though.

Anyhow. Things are going pretty good. I love getting money in the mail. ha. The guest list is growing. I'm glad I'm not one of those girls who gets pissed at people b/c they can't come to the wedding. Of course there are people that can't make that I'm sad about but it helps knowing that's one less mouth to feed. ha. And then there are those people that you HAD to invite and still have to feed. I digress.

I'm so excited to see all my friends together in one place. I'm excited for all of us to go out of town together. I hardly get to see most of them even if we live an hour apart. Being an adult sucks.













Comments

Popular Posts