wedding ring!

There's been a bubble machine purchase... this is the incentive for the flower girls and ring bearers for getting down the aisle and being good during the wedding... bribery



So today, we went to pick up my wedding band. I didn't think I was actually going to get to bring it home. I figured we would have to get it resized and have it mailed to us, but the owner resized it and put it together with my engagement ring! It's perfect! He did it in 30 mins. I love it.

We purchased it at Pruett Jewelers in Rainsville, Alabama. We made a random stop there a few months ago and I fell in love with it. I didn't think I was going to get to get it, but Cody was sweet enough to make it happen. I love him... for many things, but definitely for getting me this ring! :)



We had to go check on our flower order at Nat's Florist in Trenton, Georgia. They are great. I am in love with Asters. They are the hot pink flower with a yellow center. We got hot pink carnations, orange baby roses and orange carnation, green buttons and a few others that aren't pictured.





Comments

Popular Posts