It's in the name...

I'm getting a new last name soon and I have mixed emotions about it. Is that weird? I feel like I didn't take full advantage of my current name. Most people who have known me via the web - go back a few to 2005, Xanga refer to me fondly as SheilaDMoore or ThereSheilaGoes. While Moore isn't that amazing of a name, it's still mine but soon i'll don a new name. I only wish my middle inital was a J... get it, SJP. nevermind.


I made this purchase a few days ago to really make it serious... (FYI it says, Price not Taylor)

Since we're using burlap in the wedding, this should go nicely with everything.


burlap & mason jars. fantastic.


hanging pics w/cloths pins and string. love it.


and last but not least... BOOTS...
Still trying to figure out what to do with my hair... ugh, i wish my hair would curl but it's just straight as a board - but i like this...

In other news, my brother & sister in law are having another baby! It's been a few weeks now but I haven't mentioned it and I was looking through my pics and found this one! Callee is awesome and is going to be a good big sis I'm sure. Fingers crossed she doesn't make her younger sibling eat dirt like Kayla did me or give nuggies like Josh did.



Comments

Popular Posts