24 days to go...

We got Cody's ring in the mail. It was pretty exciting seeing him put it on. I made him practice putting our rings on... then we practiced the kiss. ;)



We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on July 3. We went to Rio Grille in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. Sooo much meat. I wish I had got pictures of all of it. We reccommend going. It's just a fun experience. You can get a coupon on www.restaurants.com.

I finished the coloring books for the kids at the wedding. I'll post pictures later. I still have to get our wedding tree printed. I'm pretty excited about it.

Currently listening to: Little Romance by Ingrid Michaelson

ps... who else is sad about the Hills going off air? I grew up with the Laguna Beach gang. I know more about them than I do the people I work with... ha

Comments

Popular Posts