I wanted to pull my hair out most of the weekend trying to get all the little details together. I was pretty good up until I got to the venue and there was discussion of changing the time from 6 p.m to 7:30 or 8 p.m - that is just too late... The sun can just be in people's eyes for a minute. I can live with that. I know I'm going to be hot and sweaty that day.. it's a given.


We got a lot taken care of...

Such as....




Sticky Fingers will be catering the wedding. I'm actually really happy about this. I love them. They are an original South Carolina thing so it's something from my new home state.
Then...

I was really tempted to have my girls hold pinwheels, but my mom told me I was silly. This is so lovely I think though. It's true that none of my family would get it but oh well.


So we stuck with flowers.... We are using a local florist - Nat's. The owner, Janice has been fantastic helping me and finally told me to stop looking and be done with it. I never thought I would be so indecisive with things. oh well. it's done and I love the flowers.


This is the song that Cody's uncles will be singing and playing at our wedding. It's a Led Zepellin cover. We had a few ones we were choosing from, but ended up going with this one and I'm happy with it. A little different.
I will be walking in to this...

Yellow by Coldplay - but the instrumental version
hmm. I can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts