a picture a day...

So I've really wanted to start taking a photo a day just to document life... and since I've been stuck in my house almost every night being a bum, I thought this would be a good way to get me out of my rut. I hate living away from my friends.... moving back to Greenville would be such a nice idea. Who knows what will happen but I know I miss being around all the people I like.

Yesterday's photo... two photos...



Cody and I went to downtown Anderson to see the Peartree Company play and hang out with friends. I always like being there... but sadly never bring my own chair.

Cody posing for me. One day he'll get tired of it.

And today's photos.... I'm obviously a little bored at work waiting on a few emails to come through so I found myself coloring in my tattoo... I've been thinking about getting another and what it would be...

Here are a few I like a lot and might get...


fin







Comments

Popular Posts