You're a peach...

We had engagement pictures this week! The day was beautiful.. but the pollen was plentiful. My eyes were swollen and I was so sick afterwards. I've taken two days off this week because of a sinus infection. No fun at all.

Here are a few of our favorites from the day...




(Photo Credit: Laurin Lee Photography)
I'm working on our save the date postcards right now and trying to start the invitations so everything matches. It's so tough deciding what to do but I think I'm going to keep it pretty simple so I don't kill myself over it.
Hopefully I can finish getting all the addresses this weekend and get them mailed out.
I'm also going with my three of my bridesmaids on Saturday to look at dresses. I'm planning on nailing it down so we can be done with that whole shebang.

Hopefully I'll be over this cold soon and get everything taken care of... lots to do.
I should make a to-do list... like now.






Comments

Popular Posts