Showerssss

On Wednesday, I was given a wedding shower at work! It was so nice. I was overwhelmed by how great everyone was and all they did for me. It was really nice. Two of my homegroup girls from Clemson came and Meghan & Conner were there too. Danielle Broome made an AMAZING 3D peach cake. It was awesome. It was a strawberry cake that looked just like the peach in my save the date. She just started her own little buisness called "For Goodness Cake" - You can search for it on facebook!






A few more wedding things I've got lately... :)


Simply Weddings via Etsy



Comments

Sara Szatmary said…
Oh my goodness! Is that your save the date?! It is so cool!!
Amanda* said…
LOVE that cake! Now THAT'S talent!
Sheila said…
haha yes! It's my save the date! and the cake was fantastic... it even tasted great! She used marshmellow fondont!

Popular Posts