The date has been set! August 7, 2010...


Don't ask us what time yet... we haven't got that far in the planning process.

We visited 5 places yesterday and came out with a winner... Sunrise Farms.

The place was just enough country for me and the people were so friendly and helpful.

I thought the day was going to be awful... running around to each appointment and rushing through the venues but it wasn't like that at all. Cody had such a good attitude all day and managed my minor burst of freaking out very well. I love him. He puts up with a lot!

I did get sick coming down the mountain to go to the Gordon Lee Mansion. Maybe if I was driving it wouldn't have been so bad but being right on the edge of the mountain was terrible.

Speaking of, Gordon Lee was our second choice. It was great, but didn't really have anywhere for us to stay there.



Overall, it was a successful day and we're pretty excited and ready to start the planning now that we have the date and venue.

woo hoo! 125 more days. The countdown has begun.


Comments

Popular Posts