Invites and photos

Trying to figure out who to invite is tough business. The obvious choices are there then there are those people you were once joined at the hip with and shared your dreams of a wedding with but now you never speak to... either because of distance or just grew apart. I'd love to have them there with me even though I never see them now... these people helped form who I am as a person.

Do I only invite them to the shower and not the wedding? Our wedding is a few hours away from my hometown so I know not everyone I invite is going to come so I'm trying to figure out who exactly to invite... maybe just everyone. I plan on having beautiful invites... here's hoping I don't go crazy making them.

I'm looking for a dress to wear for engagement photos. I'm excited about those. Laurin Lee Photography are doing them. She's a friend of mine and one of my cheerleaders (I'm the sponsor) She does a great job and has a great eye!

Comments

Popular Posts