Week 29 Breakdown

How Far Along: 29 weeks and 5 days

Size of Baby: 15 inches  and 2 1/2 lbs

Gender: BOY! Archer "we still don't have a middle name" Price

Movement: He is a mover and a shaker until someone other than Cody wants to feel him move. He is most active at night and early mornings when I'm waking up for work. He is also pretty active while I'm sitting at my desk. I'm guess he hates being scrunched up while I sit. 

Weight Gain: 22 lbs

Maternity Clothes:I bought a few pairs of pants the other day from Buy Buy Baby. They were petites so I was so excited. The weather has cooled down drastically so I have now pulled out the sweaters that I've inherited. It's like a new wardrobe all over again. 

Sleep Habits: I still hate sleeping on my side. I started propping myself up so I can sleep on my back, but I get nervous so I eventually end up on my side. 

Cravings/Aversions: Still nothing really. I am eating a lot of fruit and almonds. I started adding  carrots into my daily snack mix. 

Emotions: Nothing out of the ordinary lately. 

Symptoms: Pain when I'm trying to stretch out while in the bed or when I'm leaning over seems to be pretty constant. Night before last, I had my first bout of cramps in my abdomen. It scared me since it's the first time I've felt it. Archer was going crazy since I'm sure he was scrunched in there. I've started to feel "heavy" which is a new feeling. It's like wearing a backpack on my stomach filled with my college textbooks. My hands and feet are still swollen. 

Weddings rings on/off: Off

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back, shaving my legs comfortably and having energy

What I'm Looking Forward To: Maternity photos, hanging art in Archer's room and seeing what the next few weeks hold. 

Comments

Popular Posts