Week 22 Breakdown

How Far Along: 22 weeks and 7 days

Size of Baby: 7 inches 

Gender: BOY! Archer "we don't have a middle name" Price 

Movement: He is still kicking loads every day.

Weight Gain: 12 lbs

Maternity Clothes: The goal is to go to the seamstress this week to get all of my pants hemmed!

Sleep Habits: Well, with the new bed comes other problems... such as never wanting to leave it. I'm sleeping fine and getting up once to potty, but waking up to go to work are getting harder and harder!

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing, really. 

Emotions: It's been a successful week of no crying.

Symptoms: Still really tired so I'm going to go back to taking naps in the afternoon and see if that helps with getting enough sleep. My hands and feet are still swelling. Trying to cut back on my sodium intake. 

Weddings rings on/off: Off

What I Miss: Normal jeans and my feet and hands not hurting!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Building a fence for Norah and decorating Archer's room The baby bedding has been ordered! Should be here in 4 weeks!


Comments

Popular Posts