Week 21 Breakdown

My mom got our stroller and carrier from Target. I love it! So far it's the first thing bought off our registries. We went to BabiesRus, Buy Buy Baby and Target to register. 

I really need to go back and add a lot of random items on there. Our experience registering was weird. Every one of the employees we worked with were super slow and wanted to talk a lot. I can tell where that's what they want them to do so it makes you comfortable, but it was driving us insane. My mom looked over at me once and said, "I bet you want to grab that keyboard and type it yourself" and of course she was right. I have control and patience issues. 

Anyway, our house is starting to feel like a home now. Norah is getting settled in and is super happy. 

I can't wait to see Archer again. I hope we can schedule our 4D sonogram soon!

How Far Along: 21 weeks and 7 days

Size of Baby: 6.5 inches 

Gender: BOY! Archer "we don't have a middle name" Price 

Movement: He is kicking  loads every day especially when I lay down.

Weight Gain: 11 lbs

Maternity Clothes: 

Sleep Habits: Well, we just purchased our first King sized bed so sleep has been wonderful. It hurts when I turn on my right side, but other than that all is well.

Cravings/Aversions: Potatoes from McAlister's and popcorn

Emotions: I've cried at lunch this week and become really angry over nothing. It's an emotional roller coaster this week. The good thing is I completely recognize it's my emotions and try to calm myself down. It's a mess.

Symptoms: I've been pretty tired lately. I've been going to be around 9:30. My lower back on the right side also hurts but that could be from Norah dragging me when I try to walk her. 

Weddings rings on/off: Off

What I Miss: My wedding ring and seeing Cody more. I'm really tired of our opposite shifts. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Ordering the baby bedding and painting Archer's room.


Comments

Popular Posts