Megan and Jimmy

 This weekend, one of the most amazing girls I know got hitched. I met Megan over the internet when we were Freshman in college. We all had Xanga's and when I moved to South Carolina in 2006, we all went to college together and were "real" friends. She has always been the life of the party and full of self confidence. She knows she is freaking awesome. She can talk her way into anything and everyone loves her. She is kind, generous and is a good listener... but most of all she can help you forget your problems when you just want to get away. It was so wonderful so see how much Jimmy loves her. The joy on his face the whole day was just beautiful. She deserves that much love. I am so thankful that the Lord doesn't know age or time, b/c these two are perfect.


Meg & Dehrae





It was such a great night. It was fun to catch up with old friend and most of them rub on my belly. I felt great the whole day and was so thankful I made it through the night. The baby must have known it was an important day, b/c it did really well. 


Comments

Popular Posts