Happy Monday!

Clearly, I'm terrible at blogging this month. I am so thankful for so much this month though. God is blessing us so much and we just have so much to be thankful for everyday.

Right now I am loving my new job. I am going to be doing so much and I'm slowly learning everything, but so far it's great. They are ordering CS6 for my computer and I am completely stoked. I will be designing a lot at this job each week for mail-outs and newsletters. It'll be fun to design something totally different than I've done in a while.

We had a game yesterday against PC. They lost by 3pts that were scored the LAST SECOND of the game with a 3pt shot. The ladies were crushed.





On Saturday we went to visit my in-laws to see everyone... especially our Norah. Her birthday is 11-11-11 so on Sunday she turned 1! We seriously miss her so much. I just wanted to hold her the whole time. 




She was so excited to play with her daddy. 

On Sunday, we went to Newspring. We are in the middle of the Eve & Adam series. It's so great for both women and men. Check it out online at www.newspring.cc  - you can watch live online on Sundays at 11am and 6pm!


We sat in the balcony and I got these two shots at the beginning of the service. 



Comments

Popular Posts