Eat Your Heart Out

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you might know that I like to do crazy diets from time to time to A. Lose Weight and B. See if I can finish them. What we have found is that I suck at them, but it still never stops me from trying another fad. I told my mom yesterday I'm going to be one of those women that try every diet out there... and what I've realized is, I AM ONE NOW.
 
Luckily, I'm not super unhealthy. I normally eat fairly well and in moderation. I am a sucker for fruits. I slack when it comes to bread and treats though. I don't drink soda or coffee. I am mainly a water girl and a gree tea drinker. That's a habit I've had for the past 4 years or so. I'll have Dr. Pepper every now and then (gotta have a little with pizza, ya know?!). I work out every now and then. We just got a new gym membership and our gym has a pool. Being our luck, our pool is closed for a week two weeks after we joined so this week we can't go to it. Classic, huh? So, since I can't go swim or work out there, I've started this 7 day diet to jump start my weight loss. It is keeping me from my typical bread and treats... and Peanut butter which I love, but so far so good. I'm only on day two, which isn't saying much since day one was so easy for me. Today I'm only eating veggies. See below for the schedule. I never really recommend diets that I do b/c they are crazy so don't do this b/c I am. You might die. Cody thinks I should be able to handle this one since it's only 7 days and most of the food I eat anyway... fruits and veggies and chicken! The girl's blog that I got this from used a rotisserie for her chicken day. Here is the link to the original blog... If you read the comments at the bottom, she gave more specifics. Anwyay, if you try it, let me know how much you lose!  
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts