Save the Beluga

Hello, Monday! We spent this weekend in Atlanta. My sweet friend and wedding photographer, Brett Seay came over Saturday morning and we drove into the big city. We met up with my friend from MS, Jared (who designed my wedding website and also lovingly refers to me as the spawn of satan).


We wanted to go to the aquarium, but being the worst planners ever we didn't purchase tickets early. We waited in line to get tickets to the 4 o'clock show and it sold out so we were going to have to wait until 5 so we just walked over to the CNN building and walked around and grabbed some Starbucks and hung out with the Silver Fox (Anderson Cooper).



We had dinner at The Vortex in Midtown. It was pretty good. We were extremely excited to finish dinner and head to the IMAX to see The Dark Knight Rises. IT WAS SO AMAZING. Go see it.

Brett just got back from a mission trip in Dubai. She brought me back a scarf and got Jared a head wrap. She had to show us how to wear it.


Jared with his new accessory. 

We spent the night with my cousins in Douglasville. My oldest cousin, Cooper has just enlisted in the Navy. We are really excited for him. (He is the one with the creeper mustache, though) Morgan (middle) told us he was coming up with new slogans for the Navy since Cooper has joined. Our favorite is a new bumper sticker - Instead of saying "My son is in the Navy!" He wants to change it to "Seaman Donor!" hahahahaha


 It was a great weekend getting to spend time with friends and family!

Comments

Popular Posts