Blessings

There are times that I feel like we have so many balls in the air... or so many options or choices to have to pick from... so many unanswered questions. We are daily walking with the Lord to guide us as we continue this journey. We are excited about so many things right now and nervous at the same time. We are blessed with so much love for each other that this journey is lighter because we carry each other's struggles. I love my husband and the support and care he gives me. I truly look forward to walking through each door with him and learning from it.

Please pray for us as we wait for God's answer and direction on a few important issues in our lives. It's an exciting time, but scary. Please pray for peace in our hearts, direction for which paths to take and faithfulness so that we will have the courage to follow through with God's calling.

Love you, friends.

Comments

Popular Posts