Room8 and Megs

Last week Room8, aka Cora  - the guest blogger, came to South Carolina. I met them in Columbia and we stayed with our friend Meghan. She is going to Columbia International University for counseling. Her and her son, Conner were wonderful hosts all weekend.

Meghan

Cora and Meghan

Julianna, Me, Meg, Cora and the amazing, Mary

see, amazing. 
These were all taken down by the lake in Columbia. It was such a great day!

For dinner, the sweet Greco family made us an italian feast and chocolate cake for dessert. Since Conner's bday is in May we decided to sing him Happy Birthday and let him blow out candles. He loved it. 


and then they watched Monsters, Inc. 



It was a great time. I really needed to see my best friends again and just be encouraged by them. I love my husband, but there is a special place in my heart for my friends that gets empty when I don't see them for long periods. I am glad God gave us some time together. It was a blessing. 


Comments

Popular Posts