B12 and Oatmeal

A friend of ours suggested we start taking B12 supplements and wow, what a difference I've experienced. I have energy throughout the whole day... and night if I take it after lunch (take it early in the morning if you get the time release kind). Anyway, it's been great. I bought new workout clothes this weekend and went for a run as soon as I got home. Don't you just love new workout gear? I do. My old trainer in Greenville said, if you buy it, you will wear it so I bought some. I'm excited to start a new workout routine with this new energy and gear. ha.

I also just bought Jillian Michaels "30 day shred" to see if I can do it. I don't normally buy videos because I just don't enjoy them but we are really near a gym that I can go to a class or work out so besides running this is my best bet for now. It was only $6.99 on Amazon. You can also buy the digital copies and download instantly. I have read the reviews and hope I can keep up. I've taken my before pictures and hope my after will be drastic. I'm really being hopeful about everything I am trying to acomplish right now. I have to be or I won't succeed. No sense in being negative, right?!


I am on my lunch break right now at work and decided to "work" through lunch to catch up and I just took a break to eat some oatmeal and write this hear bloggy. I really do love oatmeal, too. I get the kind with craisins in it though so it's not plain which is best but it's still good for me.

Brown Eyed Baker has posted 50 healthy recipes for 2012. I really like her food normally so we're going to try a few out. Give it a look!


Hope you have a great day! Love ya'll!

Comments

Popular Posts