life will gitcha

Hey blog friends! It's been a while since I was able to just sit down and write. Life has been super crazy lately. We're enterning into the holiday season. I already have my Christmas tree up!

We are heading to Mississippi on Tuesday and will be gone for a bit so I wanted it to be up and ready when I got home. I want to be able to enjoy it longer. I love all of our special ornaments. They remind of us of special and not so special times in our lives. It was fun putting them up and going through each memory.

One of my dear friend, Lauren has made her way back to America. She has spent the last two year of her life doing missions in Malawi. She is an amazing girl. I'm happy to call her friend and loved being able to watch God transform her life over the years.


I started this blog post yesterday and still haven't had time to finish it b/c I keep getting distracted so I'm ending this one here. I will post more later!

Comments

Popular Posts