Current Address: Concord, North Carolina

It's been so long! My life is so different! I am working like crazy... traveling every week! I am currently in Concord, North Carolina for a few college fairs. Tomorrow I'll try to do a daily recap of what my days look like... it's kind of interesting.

I've been in Myrtle Beach and Charleston for a week and half. I was home for three days and now I'm here. Seriously, I'm on the road and sleeping in hotels these days. I don't have to pay for any of it either... that's the best part of course!

God has been good to our family. We are so blessed and I'm realizing it more and more lately.

Cody is currently in Trenton, Georgia with all of my in-laws. I'm sad I couldn't be with them, but this time alone has been really good for me and God. I've spent a lot of time praying and talking to myself and God.

I hope I can keep up with my blog more that I'm a little bit more comfortable with my schedule.


Love ya'll - have a good week! God bless!

Missing this guy a lot -

love you, puddie!

Comments

Popular Posts