1 Mississippi Moma + 1 Mountain Mother in law = good time

We went to Lookout Mountain in Georgia this weekend. My mom drove up from Mississippi and stayed with us for the weekend, too. I love having her there with us. My in-laws are so much fun and nice so she always feels loved. My MIL is a hoot and they just had a good time.

Here's some photos from the weekend...

cookout with some youngens from my MIL's middle school

photoshoot w/baby serenity on Saturday


insert your own caption here




hiking with the family on some of their property

aunt kelly, mom, granny and granddad

aunt kelly and aunt cheryl

mississippi mom being a mountain moma

hubs leading the way

Comments

April Reynolds said…
Why was Cody giving you the bird? haha
Sheila said…
because he loves me, duh. :) (or he was just tired of having his picture taken!)

Popular Posts