William and Kate Kiss

I love everything about the Royals. Always have. I won't get into how much b/c you'll think I'm just silly but just know it's a lot. There are few things that stir me to so much emotion than reading  about them. The history and tradition is so romantic. 

I was born in the wrong country, no doubt. 

If you go to 2:13 of this video you can see William say "Kate, one more kiss?" and she nods and says "yes"... I just love it. 


As always, I pray they make it. Don't you hope for the fairytale? If you have ever studied the marriage of Diana and Charles (I have).... You would know she always said "There is nothing special about being a princess" - It makes me sad, but also  reminds us that she's human. She was a common woman... with dreams and a personality and while I love the tradition, it hindered her from being herself - caged her in a marriage that I'm sure she stayed in longer than she would have liked...I really hope William loves her and that he is faithful to her. I hope he is an example of how a husband is to treat his wife.  

I pray that William and Kate learned from Diana and that they can set new traditions and bring happiness into the Royal family. 

I hope Kate is like Diana in the sense of her love for others. I hope she hugs the homeless and sick.... I pray she never wears gloves. 


"My boys are ddg"
-Diana

Comments

Popular Posts