MIA

Sorry, I was MIA this weekend. It was such a random weekend and I never got a chance to sit down and blog, but I'm here now and that's all that matters, right?


So, by now you know that we love BBQ. We'll we try to go new places all the time hoping something will top our favorite so far in Greenville, Henry's (off of Wade Hampton) but so far nothing has compared. This weekend we went to Just More BBQ in Pendleton. It was pretty good. They didn't have sweet potatoes so I knew right away it wasn't going to beat Henry's. They did however have a bluegrass band and strangly enough, the bass was being played by the dad of a guy I went to college with... small world.


Cody and I like to ride around town and go down road we've never been down. We did that after dinner. He took me to an old mill that he passes a lot when he works with the Arborist on Wednesdays. It is such a beautiful run down old mill. I wish I had taken a photo but it was a little creepy and there were people around so we didn't get out of the car. Cody heard they were going to turn it into lofts. I really hope so. I hate when old buildings go to waste.

We spent the night in Abbeville and my MIL took me shopping on Saturday! We went to lunch at Brioso and spent the day at the mall and old navy. It was great. We went with my sister in-law, her mom, her friend Jennifer and our sweet Kylee Jo. It was a good time.


This is the best alfredo ever.


On Sunday, the best thing ever happened. We got to meet John's mom. She is a true New Jersey, Italian mother. She made us sauce and macroni. It was great. She is so funny and everything an Italian mother should be and what you would expect. I love it. She is staying with us this week while visiting John.



Here we are with the all the Grecos minus daddy Greco. They are precious.

It's going to be a great week! Yearbooks come in today!

Comments

Popular Posts