Hump Day

Today's outfit

Short Cardi - Target
Lilac Ruffle Top - NY&Co
Black Skinny Jeans - Old Navy (Sale rack for $2 but they are only $12.99 online)
Sandals - Charlotte Russe


I meant to post this yesterday. Our Yearbook looks like a classic ipod. Inside every section has a song title. The cover is cut out to see the inside endsheet. It's pretty neat.


Speaking of Yearbook... We will be going to convention here in June.


WE SO EXCITED!


On a side note... I haven't been posting many recipes lately and I'm sorry. I'm trying to get back to doing that. I haven't been dieting much either lately. I really need to start documenting my progress again to keep me on track. In 2009, I stopped ordering sodas and tea. I would maybe have one once a month, but recently I have ordered Dr. Pepper and sweet tea like it's going out of style. I allow myself to have soda when I eat pizza b/c I think it tastes better with greasy food. That's my one allowance but I've been going crazy lately so that's got to stop. Back to water... which I love and have been neglecting. H20 is your friend.

Anyway, here's a ham recipe I'm thinking of doing for Easter. We're having some students over that aren't able to go home for the holiday. I got this in my email a week or so ago from Prevention magazine. It looks yummy and is pretty simple. I'm not a huge ham person but Cody likes it so I'll give it a try!


WORK TIME: 15 MINUTES 
TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 40 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 8 + GENEROUS LEFTOVERS

7 lb bone-in sliced ham
1 1/2 c pomegranate juice


1. REMOVE ham from refrigerator about 40 minutes before cooking. Heat oven to 350°F.

2. POUR pomegranate juice into small saucepan and simmer until thickened (about 1/3 cup), 25 minutes.

3. PUT ham in baking dish and top with glaze. Bake until heated through, about 2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings and covering with a foil tent if outside begins to darken too much.

NUTRITION (per 3 oz serving) 153 cal, 19 g pro, 3 g carb, 0 g fiber, 7 g fat, 2.5 g sat fat, 814 mg sodium

Comments

Popular Posts