Moma mia...

My mom is on her way to visit from Mississippi. We are so excited. We are also very tired from cleaning. You know you need a clean house when your mom comes... even though I know she'll try to clean up while she's here.

I really want to redecorate our little apartment. We have big furniture that is great but not for this place. We just have too many random things we've bought but nothing that is great. My artwork is all off. I hardly have any photos up. It's not my favorite place I've lived. I just can't get my style going here.

here is some inspiration. I want the light, ethereal feeling through out my house. Light blues, greens, organic materials, a few pops of color and some antique pieces. oh, one day...









Comments

Danielle said…
I love everyone of these!!! For real!
Sheila said…
well help me redecorate!!!
Anonymous said…
I LOOOOOOOOVE the heart made of polaroids!

love, cora

Popular Posts