R1P2D24

Well, I've unofficially finished the diet... meaning I quit. I am completely tired of it. I want a normal life and to be honest, you just can't have that on this diet. I know I was almost finished but I haven't lost as much as I would have liked. I did lose 10lbs. I'm sure I'll gain some of it back these first couple days going back to eating regular food.

I do like everything that's on the HCG diet... just mixed up. I plan on continuing the daily water intake, eating apples daily and drinking green tea. I plan to eat one vegetarian meal a day - mostly for lunch. I love veggies and fruits so this shouldn't be too hard for me. I miss cooking for my husband though so I'm excited to begin cooking dinner again.

I've started working out again. You aren't suppose to do much activity on the diet so I'm having to get my body into it again. We ran yesterday and I thought I was going to die. It was so cold outside so my lungs were in awful pain and my heart was hurting. I had heart issues a couple of years ago so I'm always cautious when I push myself. We did more of Cody's taekwondo exercises. They are somewhat painful, but I'm getting better at them. My pushups are terrible!

This is also one of my favorite work outs... the video makes me laugh and it keeps me going.

and just so you know, it's legit and your buns start burning - try it, I dare ya. 

Comments

Amber said…
Good luck dear! I bet you look hot anyway!
Sheila said…
Thanks Amber! Can't wait to see yall at Midget's wedding!

Popular Posts