It's just another manic Monday...

AH! I can't stop gaining weight. It's all my fault though. I've slacked on my water intake and haven't been planning my meals out and we didn't have a chance to work out this weekend. After reading Cora's blog, it made me analyze my own junk. I need to have that moment where my girth can no longer be contained and I have to do something about it. Is it bad that I want to hit rock bottom so I can change? Why can't I just do it now? We are fickle silly people. Truth is, losing weight and being healthy is easy... it's life that is hard.

So, as I write this I am declaring on this Monday morning that I WILL do it. I will start the Couch to 5k program I've been talking about for months. I will start doing Pilates again and I will plan my meals and eat better all along with saving money (I think I may need help).

But I will NOT drink a V8 for fun like Cora... unless it's V8 Splash.


Comments

Popular Posts