R1P2D7

Thank God for London Broil. I lost 1.5lbs. Yah! I was so scared the beef was going to jack me up since you can only eat it 2-3 times a week. I am down 6lbs.

We weighed in today at work for our Biggest SWUzer competition. This weight is different b/c it's with our clothes on so you never really know but it's usually a pound or so off but I lost 7.2 since last week on that scale. I really hope I win overall and get a prize! :)

I'm eating celebratory apple right now.

Cravings so far today:
Milkyway (but I'm only craving it if it's been in the freezer for a little bit)
Bananas
Cheesecake brownies
Subway - I don't even like subway
MOES! WELCOME TO MOES! oh, I miss them yelling that at me. I love Moes so much that the owner gave me a permanant 25% off! True Story.



Comments

Popular Posts