Oh baby, baby... (R1P2D9)

So, I didn't lose anything today... but I didn't gain either so that's awesome. I am back at it today and going to do my best... that is until I have to go to a photo shoot tonight that will be done over dinner at an amazing pasta place in Clemson. Free food that I can't really eat.... or I'm not supposed to... slight panic.

Today, we got an email saying there will be a campus wide 5% decrease until June. Our enrollment just like at most schools around the country, isn't up so we are trying to find ways to make up for that without firing people. All I can say is, I'm happy to have a job.


Well, in other news.... today is the day. Baby Braxton's birthday... we hope. They thought he would have already came this week, but nope. Mary Lee and Josh go into see the doctor today and they will more than likely induce assuming all is good. I wish I could be there. I was working a huge golf tournament at the Cliffs when Callee was born and couldn't leave. I remember getting the phone call and going and crying behind the bar b/c I was so sad I couldn't leave. I'm sure that'll happen again. I just want to be a part of their lives. I love playing with my niece and nephew on Cody's side of the family but it makes me sad I miss all those fun moments with Callee and soon with Braxton. Hopefully one day we'll all be closer or atleast have the money to travel more.

I'm not really craving anything today. I think I'm still so mad at myself for cheating yesterday that I don't want anything. I have my grapefruit ready to eat this morning and I'm about to go make a cup of green tea. Victory.... Victory... Victory... that's what is going to happen today.

Comments

Popular Posts