No baby, baby

Well, baby Braxton wasn't ready to come out today. Looks like Mary Lee, Josh and Callee will live to be a trio a few more days.

Today, Aaron Gillespie, the former guitarist for Underoath, sang in chapel. He is with his new group, The Almost. They are on their first worship tour. They did a great job considering most of our students didn't know who he was or care. Sometime it gets on my last nerve. I would put them in assigned seats so they can't sit with their friends and make it so that they had to intergrate with the students that do care and maybe it would wear off.



I digress...

Cravings today...
Chicken Alfredo.... mainly b/c I will have the option to buy it tonight, but will hopefully have enough willpower to not... (I think I'm going to fail)

Here is a yummy Fettuccine Alfredo recipe via my favorite lady, Ree Drummond, aka Pioneer Woman, in case you don't live on this planet and haven't heard of her.
oh, it's so good.

Comments

Popular Posts