Thirsty Thursday

So I've been craving Chicken Salad. Just in case you didn't know, I have never eaten chicken salad until this year. I am hooked. There is a little restaurant in Liberty, SC called Little Bistro that serves a hot pineapple chicken salad on a croissant. It is the most devine thing I've ever eaten. Fruit+Chicken+Bread=gooooodnesss. It was the first chicken salad I've ever eaten so I'm kinda partial to theirs. It's the only kind I've ever had. ha. I know, I'm a pathetic Southerner!

I was reminded of a Erin's chicken salad that she made a few months back. (She got the recipe from new moma, Annalee) Erin's photo just made me hungry when I went to get the recipe today. I've never made chicken salad but she made is sound so easy so I think I'm going to try it.

Thanks girls for spreading this around.... and the secret of the chicken juice. ha.

Comments

Popular Posts