Laurin McDowell Photography

I've been asked a few times about our engagement pictures.... "where are they?" Well, I'm not a huge fan of them. Honestly, we took them and we didn't even edit them. I was sick with allergies. It was so hot, my eyes were swollen from walking around in the field. Basically I just looked like yuck. Most people have only seen this picture - which was our Save the Date.


Well, I found the folder this week while cleaning up my desktop... and there are a few I want to publish, just to "keep." Laurin McDowell, a former cheerleader of mine did them and she does a great job so I want to give her some air time as well. Remember these are unedited and what I consider to be "duds"


During this photo, a man had driven by and yelled  "yall gonna make babies"


No way, I was going to be jumping in heels


allergiesssss all around...


blah blah...

Laurin  (*facebook Laurin Lee Photography) took pictures a year ago for us too. They were for our Christmas cards that we never sent out! oops.







He hates this one... but I love it! haha

She does a great job of making you feel comfortable and has a great eye for photos. She is in college at Southern Wesleyan and has great prices right now... so book her before she starts charging tons!!!

Comments

Popular Posts