Two Week Recap


So we're married!!! Two weeks ago, yesterday! I've been so busy catching up on work and sleep that I haven't blogged so here's a photo recap of the wedding. Once I get my photographer shots I'll post a few of those.

We arrived in Trenton early to get our marriage license from Charlotte at the court house. She
was something crazy.

We got this little piece of paper that changes everything!

Cora and Mary came later on Thursday, August 5 and brought me this awesome shirt!!!

We met up with the rest of the girls in Chattanooga. We stayed at the Sheraton downtown! So much fun! We all went to dinner at the Terminal Brewhouse and ate on the rooftop.

Here's me with the two Meg's (Ready - Harding)
and the other side, the native, Dehrae, Room8 Cora and Mini-Room8, Mary

yea, this is good waiter photo taken for us... way to cover the flash!
and then the night got interesting as we met up with my sister and her friend Rebecca... We were picked up by Tabby the Cabby and taken to the Electric Cowboy and met this sweet innocent lady...

She's like a giant...

Here's Rebecca and Kayla...

Strange enough, I don't have one photo from the rehearsal dinner. Sadddddd!


and here we are.... the wedding day...

My brother walked me down the aisle.


smoochin'
me dancing with my ole Gar-Bear... Twirling

My Moma, who did so much!!! and my Mother in law, Sabra!
I'm a lucky girl with two awesome Moms. Couldn't have asked for better!


Me and my JGG, Amy

here's one shot from my photographer she gave me...


honeymooning....

one chipped tooth to make it special...




and now a video recap of the honeymoon.... :)





It was all perfect. I wish I had a week to spend with all my friends and family that came. It was overwhelming but wonderful.


Thanks for everyone for making it so great!


Comments

Popular Posts