Working for the weekend.

Going home to MS this weekend and couldn't be more excited...

I'm getting to see my Moma & Gary

And hopefully each one of these girls!
(Amy - Me -B - Em)


My sister turns 28 next week! Happy Early Bday Kayla!
I do hope I get to use my IsleONE card this weekend... GOOD LUCK ON THOSE ACES!

I got to see Conan Obrien last week in Atlanta... you would have thought you were at a concert with all the music being played. It was strange.


On my way to proof my final invitation revision and then hopefully printing them AGAIN. I don't even want to go into all of that... but they are done. Changed again and designing my own invitation was the worst decision EVER! - graphic designer brides, take note.
I got in a few fan samples today. Not sure what to go with on those yet.
6 weeks until I'm Mrs. Price!

Comments

Popular Posts