countdown... 88 days

Man, time is flying by. 88 days until I have a new last name.


If you only know me via online then you may not know that I work at a college in South Carolina. I'm the graphic designer and this time of year is super busy due to graduations - we have THREE!!! I spend hours designing graduation programs... so I hardly do anything else during this time besides school events.


(Here I am with three of my cheerleaders at the athletic awards banquet last week - I'm the cheerleading sponsor too! Steph, Me, Liz & Jen - Steph & Jen are my seniors. I'm going to miss them terribly. They are great girls.)

and then at graduation... (Notice the engagment photo dress!)


So yes after all of the events, wedding plans have suffered. Now we are back in gear.
I got a few things in the mail this week...

via Whisker Graphics


Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet... but something good is going to come from it. I also got my partypoms that I posted about a few weeks ago. They look awesome.

I wish I had taken a picture of all of the fantastic mason jars I've picked up and my future mominlaw has bought for me. We have found some of the most beautiful blue jars. I'll work on taking a picture of some of the pieces we have found and will be using for decorations.



We decided this weekend to serve peach Nehi's at the wedding... glass bottles. I, personally LOVE peach Nehi's... so I was thrilled when we confirmed we were going to get them. I won't be able to keep them at my house before the wedding or I'll drink them all... sugar high for days.




I ordered a few things for my bridesmaids. I'm on the look out for wedding jewlery now... Earrings... bracelets? Not really sure what to wear. The one thing giving me a headache searching for is looking for a birdcage veil. So the search is on... and for boots! Gah, now I'm realizing what I need to start looking for.

Comments

Karla Simpson said…
Check out Leah's wedding pictures tagged to her by Blue Mountain Photography on facebook. Her bracelet is amazing! I think something like that would look awesome with your dress. She got it on Etsy. You'd have to ask her exactly where. I'm SO excited for Peach Nehi's. Honestly, I don't even like them, but I know that they will be super cute and make AWESOME pictures! Love you and miss you!
Sheila said…
I love and miss you too! Can't wait for my wedding and to hang out with you and Brett! It's going to be so much fun!

Popular Posts